Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Questions About the USB Reader Network Capabilities

Questions:

I am very interested in your product Floppy to USB flash reader, I thing that this solution can help a lot to my needs, but I have got several questions to make:

  • I have to collect data from several very old PCs located in stations far away from the place of data collection and also far among them. These PCs write some data in the diskette. Usually an operator has to go and remove the diskette with data. This procedure is slow and expensive.
  • My intention is to replace the diskette drivers by SFRDs and access them via network. Is it possible to connect from a distant PC (collection point) to each one of the SFDRs via dialed modem, by using the telephone network?
  • Considering that I will have several remote stations to access, but I do not need simultaneous access to them, only one Network driver in the collection point is enough, or I need one per remote SFDR?
  • By means of the SW Network Transfer System, is it possible to automatize the pooling of the different SFRDs to collect data (batch file, or sth like this) or only is possible the manual operation?
Thank you in advance!


Answer:

The network system in proprietary and will not run using your existing network.

It works via your com port and uses custom software. For the price of this custom software please email ventas@tewh.com

No comments:

Post a Comment